EMBRACING YOU: Marketing Your Dental
Practice in a Social Media Driven World
1. Recognize why you should stop doing the same type of marketing as everyone else.
2. Discover the secret to dental practices who excel at marketing.
3. Analyze your dental practice’s personal brand and visualize exactly how that looks online.
Scott Childress is a digital expert has directed the management of 900+ pediatric dental websites and is a member of the AAPD Speaker’s Bureau.
A NuSmile Workshop
NuSmile’s Progressive Esthetics workshop is a combination of interactive lecture and hands-on workshop, encompassing everything from treatment planning and learning the Express Prep technique, to high-yield, detail-oriented tips and tricks around proper cementation of Pediatric Zirconia and Pre-Veneered Crowns.
1. Identify when full coverage Esthetic Pediatric restorations should be used.
2. Discuss and compare the different treatment options available.
3. Practice proper prep and placement technique for success.
4. Apply the knowledge gained to clinical situations immediately.
Dr. David Evans is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and has placed thousands of zirconia crowns in varying types of both simple and challenging cases with the goal of providing each and every patient the most esthetic, functional and healthy smile possible.
Dr. LaRee Johnson is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Johnson was inducted into the International College of Dentists for significant contributions to their communities and to the profession of dentistry.
THE FUTURE OF PEDIATRIC PULP THERAPY
Past, Present & Future. The Evolution of Pulp Therapy in the Primary Dentition. From Formocresol to MTA and Everything in Between.
1. Navigate the trends of pulpal therapy in pediatric dentistry.
2. Analyze What, When and Why our profession is currently using by the numbers.
3. Recognize the perfect product, now in a perfect delivery system.
Dr. Eric Ellis is a board-certified pediatric dentist and a multiple-office owner dentist of pediatric practices supported by Pacific Dental Services. Dr. Ellis is current President of the Pediatric National Dental Advisory Board and Co-Chair of Pediatrics at the PDS Institute.
PERMANENT MOAL ZIRCONIA CROWNS:
Case Selection and Criteria for Success
1. Recognize cases that may warrant alternative restorative techniques.
2. Describe the basic concept of tooth preparation and the use of Try-In crowns for Permanent Molar zirconia crowns.
3. Describe proper isolation, contamination control and cementation of Permanent Molar crowns.
Dr. Paul Bahn is a Diplomate and Examiner for the American Board for Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Bahn is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, a Diplomate of the American Board of Laser Dentistry and currently Program Director for the Temple University Hospital Pediatric Dental Residency Program.
MINIMALLY INVASIVE DENTISTRY FOR THE MODERN PEDIATRIC DENTAL PRACTICE
1. Review the history, science, and literature for silver diamine fluoride (SDF).
2. Examine case selection, materials, and clinical protocol for SDF, silver modified atraumatic restorative treatment (SMART), and Hall technique.
3. Learn how offering minimally invasive treatment options can attract new patients and increase productivity in your practice.
Dr. Jeanette MacLean is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. MacLean is internationally recognized as an expert and advocate for silver diamine fluoride (SDF) and minimally invasive dentistry.
PEDIATRIC ORAL RADIOLOGY:From Radiation Safety to Lesions and CBCT
1. Understand the importance of “building” a differential interpretation in radiology.
2. Learn the most common radiographic lesions in infants, children and adolescents.
3. Learn the indications of CBCT within the frame of practicing pediatric dentistry.
4. Understand the importance of radiation safety in the practice of dentistry with children and adolescents.
Dr. Juan F. Yepes is an associate professor in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at Indiana University School of Dentistry and an attending at Riley Children Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Yepes is a dentist (DDS) and a physician (MD) from Javeriana University at Bogotá, Colombia.
INTERACTIVE SPEAKER PANEL:
ADVANCED ZIRCONIA CASES
Dr. Bill Waggoner | Dr. David Evans | Dr. Laree Johnson | Dr. Eric Ellis | Dr. Paul Bahn
Dr. Bill Waggoner brings over 35 years of academic and clinical experience.
Dr. Waggoner has been on faculty at the University of Oklahoma as well as the University of Iowa, attaining the rank of Associate Professor and Director of the Children’s Dental Clinic where he authored numerous textbook chapters and scientific articles.
He currently directs a team of four dentists in three offices with a staff of over 30 which has become one of the largest pediatric group practices in Nevada. Dr. Waggoner has become one of the most sought after speakers both nationally and internationally on clinical pediatric dentistry. He is both a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and Fellow of AAPD.
DENTAL TEAM CURRICULUM:
Provided by LCP Dental Team Coaching
1. Identify how to create a vibrant culture.
2. Design a formula for a successful day.
3. Create block scheduling systems and protocols.
4. Discuss benchmarks and tips for healthy Accounts Receivable.
5. Execute effective Team Meetings and Team Building Ideas.
Lilly Cortes-Pona is the Owner and Dental Team Coach of LCP Coaching and is a Certified DynaMetric Professional. She uses DynaMetric programs to give business owners simple tools and reports to promote greater office productivity and teamwork